Thread: Eminem vs Trump
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 09:44 PM   #71
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

You say liberal media a lot, which makes me believe you are a huge bill o reily buff, fox news fanatic, and listen to tomi lahren podcasts.

You still mad about mike brown? Im still mad about philando castle.

How about this, I saw a video recently where a white dude chased a cop all through a parking lot on some im gonna get you shit. Seen a white dude hop out his truck with a rifle making quite a few erratic movements. Both taken in alive.

I also seen a old black man surronded by cops try to take off, he made it about 8 steps before they lit his ass up. I remember a teenage black kid with a knife (sometime after mike brown) surronded by 20 officers, all 20 lit his ass up. Both dead.

Its unreasonable to say this is every single situation, but to sit here like 'its just black peoples cases make the media,' did you ever consider WHY thats always the case? Its always questionable ass scenarios. There is not the same anount of EFFORT to take a black man in alive.

So either TRY to de escalate the situation, or shoot EVERYBODY. Is that not reasonable?

Trumps problem is is that he is tactless. And his handling of the white protesters vs. Black protesters showed imbalance.

Blacks cant peacefully protest without their own president recommending they be disciplined and/or fired, while whites 'aggresively' protest, armed in some instances, and he handles that delicately. Its not lynching no ones saying that, but it sure isn't equal.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote