Thread: Eminem vs Trump
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 01:42 AM   #61
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

I don't expect you to 'turn' on your race, but i will point out that you said blm is a joke, while downplaying the nazi marches that was much more recent then the blm protests.

I truly dont think trump is a racist but playing into white superiority in 2017 seems reeally fucking fascist.

You'll be hard pressed to find a black or mexican person who would know the inner workings of antifa, thats not really my point. The president of the united states will shit on the NFL protests and recommend they be fired, while the tiki torch bandits get a 'they aren't all bad' basically pat on the back speech from the f'ing commander in chief. To say there isn't ANYTHING wrong is what the far rights problem is.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote