View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 02:11 AM   #5
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

It's just a game to her like sociopathic brains prefer and it certainly ain't PG,
her personality's shitty, I'd slap her with the belt as well and exclaim that it's GG.
I don't hate cheap clothes and slick hoes but this? No, she's easy even for hoodrats,
a hit on the four gets an easy nine for the score and nods from pool cats.
This coked up broke slut rocking fake stuff or Zelph's been her sugar daddy doormat
just more wack for a hard to the core brat with a sore twat from store discount whore tacts.
Who would floor that dormant four kids with different fathers bored cat, Zelph did right to let go,
he saved himself from her gyns constant whining about the echo.

It isn't hard to pick facts when the doves flyin' away like: I wouldn't hit that
pile of more STDs than NCs combined history compiled on a 1 hour diss track.
Bitch is the slutty version of a shit pose, not loving that bellybutton pig nose,
altrustic shit show so cheap she's still wearing her hand me down kid-clothes.
But she took hand me downs a step further, she went full blown retarded,
Zelph knows it, even the hosting site thought she's too much of a Target.
A prostitute that's doomed to lose. Zelph, what does this screen prove to you:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 03-03-2018 at 02:18 AM.