View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 01:47 PM   #3
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Checking in. I'm going for 20 @Hearder Hearder, want to have some fun with this since it's only one of the very few times I'm doing battles and this style of format. Might not get this opportunity again, lol.

Edit: got a PM asking me to remove some lines to match my opponent. Disqualify me as you see fit @sraL. You were right, I aim to have fun over winning and this is an event I don't see happening again so I don't really feel like cheaping out on the limit along with the possibility of feedback if I want to join more battles in the future. When my opponent didn't agree with 20 and went with 12, I went for 16. I'm not removing anything tho. I'm willing to let him add 4 lines, let it stay as it is or take the L. I wrote some shit, I showed and I will vote regardless what happens next. If that ain't enough then I'll take any punishment for it. The way I see it we never really agreed on a line limit so this ones up for you to decide what to do next on. I didn't even realize it was THAT important to match line lengths, lol.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 03-03-2018 at 04:47 AM.