View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 10:20 PM   #7
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

The movie was rushed out, and it shows. The plot was not tight or exciting enough. The dialogue was clumsy. The big thing for me is they wasted Dr. Doom. They made Dr. Doom boring, or at least, they made his plan boring. Basically, the actors were good enough that they could pull off a solid sequel, but the movie itself was so bad that they may not get that chance.

I sound too much like a film critic. The second half of the movie sucked, and the first half was just exposition that everyone already knows.