View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 01:53 PM   #8
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
he's a sociopath
I thought I was a Pisces...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Tbh most people have stopped posting in it. Hope you get it revived tho, I'll try to post stuff more often.
contrary to popular belief there is activity in there besides me...

@Godcomplex & @JESODIST tend to write blocks of text in the cypher
@JESODIST drops rhymes as feed (My shtick by the way) although it doesnt relate to the piece

@Eng has made an appearance recently in the cypher as well but has dropped a few pieces

@Dr Dog has also made an appearance dropping a few pieces

@Alice White is an up & comer that Im sure a few of you have grown familiar with

@Pharaohs Army has a back & forth with his alter ego @emceesquared which I find to be entertaining

@Genocide has made a resurgence as well

123 darius the terrible...Im not going to at him because Im unsure if thats his real name...some of these names are odd to me & there is another as well

@Quarter O (Who stole my thunder in my name change) was dropping day in & day out for awhile

@Urban Dialect who ghosts in the cypher probably borrowing lines or something

@Gina dropped awhile back but was ran off the site so the appearance is brief

& of course me....sadly the cypher is moving slow so its hard to stay inspired hence the large amount of work I churn out....

so...yea

actually I seen some pieces from you as well @Witty of course you bump them from 2 years back...but I see you