View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 06:08 PM   #18
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dialect View Post
All of you are of age, and if you're not of age, the war will still be going on when u come of age.

Operation Northern Thunder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fA4xbW8FCo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ihU39ANFm4

Is the gathering of all nations to the valley of Josaphat which was spoken of in the bible, would happen in the last days..

I'm too old to go to war, but, i get to see if you guys are as hard as you claim you are in your lyrics, u'll get a chance do what you said you'll do in that trash ya'll be posting.

AS from america, we're probably getting nuked by russia by subs, Assured Mutual Destruction i believe is the policy that was put in place between america and Russia during the cold war, if any would use a nuke on the other so the same goes for Russia..

In order to live through the nuclear attack, you need to be in rural areas, and away from stratigic miltary locations such as miltary bases and nuclear missles sites, and cites.

Good Luck
word half of my fam is in some branch of the military and all know whats about to happen. Was just over my cuzzo's house Friday and he works @ Offutt AFB. Fam used to think I was crazy up until a year ago when a friend of my fam who's a contracted geo physicist for the gov confirmed a few things for them. My clan is gonna be strong when the dust settles

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote