View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 03:07 AM   #262
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker oats View Post

Jesus' teachings: believe in God, love yourself and your neighbor, obey the law. All Biblical facts. Jesus never said: gay people are extra sinful, make sure you snuff out their wickedness in court rooms and playgrounds across the country at every turn.
after jesus would heal someone he would tell them not to sin again..
what is sin?

1 John 3:4
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

The law they are talking about is the law given to them by moses.

what does this law say about gays

leviticus 18:22
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

just to let you now how extra sinful it was he spoke on it again.

Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

in old time the Nicolaitans, I set of christians that believe you didn't have to follow the laws of moses, all you needed was love in your heart, and to love your neighbor as yourself
alot of christians were deceived by this doctrine, in so much the lord brought it up in revelations

Rev 2:14-16
14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.

16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Last edited by Urban Dialect; 06-29-2015 at 03:10 AM.
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote