Thread: Real Shit...
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 11:57 AM   #12
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
LOL thoughts about me being a real life faggot.

Don't computers pick up on brain activities tho? Like certain shit can be detected? For an example when they do w/e brain scans to study people sleeping and the activity going on while they sleep?
right....im saying I covered that....briefly...........but yes we have neurological evidence of brain activity that shows the chemical processes involved in physical functions and emotional states of being...........but there is not any type brain activity that has been identified that correlates to individual thoughts of identity...........we can see that portions of the brain are responsible for memory and speech and physical movement and maintaining our circulatory system etc but nothing indicates a functionality of the brain that is responsible for specific identity driven preferences............theres no portion or function of the brain that can explain why I like the NY Giants....yaknow
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote