View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 06:49 PM   #15
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Mouths a Penis Pump View Post
Yeah well I’m not a bad fuck so I can imagine her wanting a second date, but nah I’m not trying to get tangled up in a situation where it can begin to put my own relationship in jeopardy because yo Cuban woman don’t fuckin play. Neither do black.

@Elemental P yeah I live with my girl but like I mentioned before I had the mindset that cheating actually helps a relationship last longer

I called it the Recycle Theory:

Think of the recycling symbol on a garbage can, the blue bins, notice how there is three arrows each pointing at each other in a triangular rotation.

Now, think of each arrow in the triangle as a girl. 1 of them being yor significant other, the other 2 being side pieces or hookups etc..

Having sex with the same person becomes redundant and old after so long, so my theory was that cheating having sex with other females would spice up my sex life and keep me interested in my girlfriend. Why? How? Because I’m banging new puss on the regular which has been proven to keep me more excited when I see my girl, always eager to thrash the vag.

So basically each girl in the triangle is helping me stay interested in the other, thus giving it an everlasting effect of interest and keeping my relationship hot forever..

It worked with my best ex until I decided to leave her for another girl which was really stupid and I regret it till this day. But yeah obv this is a one way thing, if a girl does this she a thot

What do you think?
I get what you mean but it depends on ur connection with ur girl. If she Found out, would she keep yo ass? If so....then what do u have to lose?
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote