View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 09:55 AM   #3
zygote

Battle Record: 33-12

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Art of Writing League (3x)

zygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant future

SELF-EXPLORATION EXERCISE: EVERY BLADE OF GRASS IS A DIFFERENT SHADE OF GREEN.

please lift your left hand up and hold it a forty five degree angle next to the screen,

do it now and don’t obstruct your vision because you will still need to read.

just imagine I have a string in my hand, and that it has a small loop at one end.

imagine me placing the string around the tip of your index finger my good friend.

just imagine the feel of that string there, slowly nod your head when you can imagine it being there.

good, and now imagine me starting to lift the string, lifting it Upwards, lifting it Upwards, lifting it into the air.

don’t try to deliberately Move, or not Move your finger, just Allow a feeling of lightness to develop of its own accord.

as the tension in the string Rises pulling it Up, lifting it Up, always lifting Upwards on the cord…

and as it Rises let yourself relax, even deeper. it’s so good to relax, so good to drift further into relaxation with every moment.

now just imagine me Lowering the string again, and as I do so let yourself relax, even deeper, your finger drifting down, you are so relaxed and focused.

Last edited by zygote; 08-07-2013 at 09:58 AM.