- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

sraL - Mechanically and word-wise, this is a clever take on the topic, but my instincts tell me it wasn't really genuinely enjoyable or thought provoking. I liked how you opened up right away with a breakup story, without hesitation.

brokenhal0 - cause you can't rest in worlds where you can't dress was a great line, even if it doesn't make perfect sense. Maybe 'dress wounds' might've worked better, if I'm catching the meaning of the line correctly. This was definitely a spontaneous write-up. Stream of consciousness. Your second lines at times (of each bar) were consistently trying to muster up some atmosphere. I noticed that but couldn't grasp the overall connect.

Genocide - Nice, relatable writing, with some Gotham-like dark narration. Just falling short of excellence, but good nonetheless.

Infiltration - Your verse last week was really impressive. This one was okay for me, some good rhyme patterns and a focused mood, dribbling related concepts forward that hit the topic.

Nick James - Cool showing, about dealing with consequences for past foolish actions and now tending to the duties of a father. I liked it, although it wasn't as bold as some of the others this week.

MMLP - I was going to vote for you because I thought the overall concept was fun. Your last two lines both started with 'because' which was a game-changer, it kind of put a kink in the ending for me.

Vote - Genocide

His verse was the most enjoyable and relatable to me.