- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Spit View Post
I won't be coming back to this site cuz you guys have a faggot pig moderator who likes to sway in my fucking battles. Why the fuck he posting shit in my 1-2 criticizing people if they vote for me like he did w/ joog's vote? Why the fuck he voting against me when I battled Cash, IMMEDIATELY after I voted for Blue in his battle (gay ass retaliatory vote BS), all while pretending he's never read my shit and expected more because "supposedly" I'm HOF on RB? Bitch you BEEN on RB you know who the fuck I am you fake ass hater

Fuck you @Zunto you homo bitch, I guess I'd be mad at life too if I looked like your mangled ugly ass.

Say what you want about RB but none of that faggot shit happens there. Sorry to those who are actually cool over here, some over to RB and sign up to LLL where we have actual mods and fair battles

I come back from being gone for a minute and see this faggot shit continuing to happen after his bullshit vote in my battle w/ Cash

btw @Cashius good battle bro no hate there

peace

Zelph is going to vote against you every battle cuz youre an RB guy but stay anyways and pay him no mind
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote