Thread: 1-2 CHAT/BEEF
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 03:01 PM   #1162
Real Spit

Real Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant future

I won't be coming back to this site cuz you guys have a faggot pig moderator who likes to sway in my fucking battles. Why the fuck he posting shit in my 1-2 criticizing people if they vote for me like he did w/ joog's vote? Why the fuck he voting against me when I battled Cash, IMMEDIATELY after I voted for Blue in his battle (gay ass retaliatory vote BS), all while pretending he's never read my shit and expected more because "supposedly" I'm HOF on RB? Bitch you BEEN on RB you know who the fuck I am you fake ass hater

Fuck you @Zunto you homo bitch, I guess I'd be mad at life too if I looked like your mangled ugly ass.

Say what you want about RB but none of that faggot shit happens there. Sorry to those who are actually cool over here, some over to RB and sign up to LLL where we have actual mods and fair battles

I come back from being gone for a minute and see this faggot shit continuing to happen after his bullshit vote in my battle w/ Cash

btw @Cashius good battle bro no hate there

peace
Real Spit is offline   Reply With Quote