View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 02:25 PM   #9
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Think Big Daddy for a second, where the kid spits and then sucks it back up in his mouth.

My brother Trevyn used to put his knees on my shoulders when he pinned me to the ground so he could use his hands to punch me or whatever. Sometimes tho, he'd hold my head so I couldn't turn it and he would do the hawk a loogie (sp?) and let it drip down till it almost hit me and then suck it back into his mouth. Then spit it out and suck it back. Do that about 5 times til he would hawk up another one so big that it literally would cover my whole face.

I'd get up screaming bloody murder like "OH YOU'RE SO GROSSS!!!!" and he would just die laughing. After I washed my face and tried to get my revenge, he'd usually just beat me even harder after that.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote