View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 01:45 PM   #1
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future
Default Finny tells his most embarrassing stories ITT. (Will update as I think of them)

So why I don't drink beer...

I was 17 living with my 24 year old brother. I had been drunk before but not too many times back then. I grew up Mormon if you didn't know, so I got a late start. Anyways, went to a party and decided I wanted to drink. My brother brought a 30 pack of keystone lights. He handed me one, I started to drink and spat it out like "wtf shit nasty". Everyone laughs and they convinced me to finish that beer. After 4 beers and spitting heavily because I hated the taste I said no more. I wasn't even drunk yet. So I'm like "what else you got?" Dude had a 5th of mcormicks vodka in the fridge. (I hate vodka too now) I took 5 shots with no chase. Ended up in the bathroom praying to the porcelain god.

Now these days every beer tastes like keystone to me.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote