White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

This shit was a toss up for me. Between.. @dead man and @MMLP

Deadman almost made you not even wanna come in here and flex at all after that display of brilliance.

Deadman with the style i fucks with sooo heavy. I mean. Tbh, as ive said before. Part of his style has been ripped as well as a few other cats over the years ive fuckes with the hardest to devolp my own style. So i always fucks with his shit..

I think with @MMLP though.. He came in this shit so freah. Ive never really read anything from the guy other than this i think.. And i litterally was like holy fuck when i read them closing lines. That sealed it for me

Voting 4 @ MMLP
I got this going either way tho for real. Allthough i see a couple big certain votes in early already. Lol dope ass write week everyone.
Thanks for participating!!!

@Pent uP. Get that vote in please. We need you in here. I got you on any favor in return. Holla