View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 01:10 AM   #7
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I legit got worried when the nurse said she was gonna check his lip
Yo, this pussy gets his ass beat on the daily...Now dude must be sick as hell
Like father, like son...cause you been getting your lip checked since you was a kid as well
Lol @ you thinking you beat me in the playoffs...this guy can't play with the gawd
Even though I had that shit Lochte still tried to lie and say he was robbed
You'd run if I pop at your crew. They gettin' tagged...all of'em, Hoss
His man'll catch heat because of this Giant pussy...but not from Bags calling his boss
Your fat hoe has diabetes on her diabetes...That slut's surely a mess
Only time you see that bitch with a Selfie Stick is to make sure her blood sugar's in check
If there were NC power ranks he'd be at the bottom ...based on the shit this kid has displayed
He's never entered the "Rate the MC above you" thread cause he'd have to give his opinion for DAYS
He's been known as a .500 battler FOREVER...that's why getting by him's a breeze
One stillborn, one birth...lol...dude even loses half of the kids he tries to conceive
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.

Last edited by Bags; 09-10-2016 at 10:21 AM.