View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 11:44 PM   #35
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
I was actually going to post a thread asking this exact thing.

I wanted to ask to do it the day of the crash but I figured I'd give the
League another shot.

I'm not opposed to Turning this into a tourney with the top three competitors of the league get a pass or a bye.

@Adonis @Tha Pastor Reach Yeah

I'm posting in under two hours if my threads open, bout to key an epic story to my daughters then write it here afterwords

But I do think the league and tourney should be seperate, though I see the need to link them. I have always wanted to implement a mid-season tourney such as FA Cup to the EPA. Your idea works if records are included in regular season standings as well as seperate "summer topical" accomp for winner. This means that the winner will have like 4 more wins under this season than most people. I like it. We need this, let's combine summer topical tourney and aowl season 8. Sounds dope

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote