View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 12:03 AM   #6
Lucipher Howlz

Lucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant future

MMLP: First off I loved the concept you got from the picture. I'm all about creativeness and this was the type of shit I love reading. I didn't expect that concept at all and you killed it and ran with it. (all tho duck hunt is the first game that comes to mind with me
when it comes to the picture. lol) For the most part the flow was smooth and steady. To be honest I would have liked to see you get more creative with the flow like you did the idea for this drop. I feel if you just spiced the flow up with a few more internals it would have made this a bit more stand out. Seemed a bit cut and dry flow wise but you did have some smooth transitions here and there. Other than that this was a good piece. very creative.

Master Rock: First thing I noticed is the one syllable rhyme scheme. Which is fine if you are killing it with substance. If your concept is dope enough. But you kinda lost me on that. Not too sure I can exactly see where you were trying to go with this. The story just kinda falls apart for me. Like for instance who is "she: that you mention in the beginning? Also the upside down. Stranger thing reference? I got lost in all of this a bit.

MVGT: MMLP ...I just felt he was was more creative when it came to the subject and his flow stood out more which made for a more enjoyable read.