View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 06:54 PM   #1
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future
Default Round One: Chat & Predictions

Welcome!!! All! Seeding was randomized based on the number you were assigned in the Official Sign In Thread.

. http://www.augustana.ab.ca/~mohrj/al.../scramble.html
Numbers were jumbled using this ^^^ sites generator and the bracket was based off number generated. I'm too dumb to explain, but I tried.

If anyone really wants to go indepth during predictions and wants them featured in MAG, PM me. Mag up Wednesday night the latest

@Witty @John Dillinger @Lucipher Howlz @dead man @Sinacog @Pharaohs Army@Blue Bayou @Zuo @Mr. J @Diablo @Master Rock @MMLP @Scar @Candy @Innovator @NYCSPITZ

You all get one extra day of chatting. Threads are going up tomorrow.

All I ASK IS....Please Show, if you don't and know you won't, PM me and I'll work on a replacement. But of the highest seed, whoever no shows I will be ready with a verse the next day, as a back up just in case.

TUPAC SHAKUR

Last edited by Adonis; 07-14-2019 at 11:18 PM.