Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

For Battling

I cnt believe this shit. Des stays talkin bout my scar like he’s one to speak on it
Wel im jus glad I was able to develop more facial features than his wifes dead fetus did

Put this man in a hearse. U shoulda seen the way he ran from the burst
Or ill let a dummy go off in his crib & kill his whole family like the Annabelle curse

Destroyer

Just stop it, Z.... in archives for days to get ammo for a smooth robbery
I guess miscarriage lines??? bro. I have a kid who’s face & mouth tissue fused properly

me love ghost? nah. but every time u knock on a door, it’s trick or it’s treat
ur the one who needs bags - over ur face to stop scaring kids on your beat

Vote: For Battling... this was actually really close and the lotb was the fetus shit to me which is what pushed For Battling over the edge to the win. Wording really fucked up a lot of y'all verses seemed like you were more focused on just the ending punch in some of these lines. Like i said though close battle and For battling had my favorite bar of the battle to break the two punch tie that I had y'all in

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"