View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 06:01 AM   #37
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
lmao where is the lie tho

r kelly aint force these girls to do nothing. was aaliyah a lil young? sure fam, but niggas acting like 2 generations ago dudes weren't marrying 14 year old girls when they were 28 and shit.

im just sayin
Yeah, and shit changed because people got to their senses. There's been done research on the development of the brain n shit that shows that 14 year olds don't really know what they're getting into yet. They may regret shit deeply later on, and perhaps develop mental health issues like eating disorders or self harm as a delayed reaction to doing something they thought they were ready for. And not just because it's looked down upon by the majority of society but because consequences and understanding shit in depth isn't necessarily a concept they fully grasp yet. Fuck, I'm 30 and still trying to figure out who I am, a 14 year old have barely started to investigate who they are and who they want to be. If golden showers by artists is their thing, then it's their thing but they should at least try it out with some kids their own age first, and not listen to some manipulative grown up that knows what's up, knows it's wrong and still does it. If they figure out later on they love to get pissed on n shit then it's a different matter.

So, if you want to go back to the times where wifing children is normal and slavery is the big thing and not looked down upon, then damn... I guess those kinda people got to exist too, I just don't understand it in the same way I don't get why Dia keeps coming back.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-19-2019 at 06:10 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote