View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 04:20 PM   #228
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Let me start by prefacing this response: I couldn't give about a text battle in 2016..I done made almost a $1mill in the last 3 years, been different countries, fucked plenty bitches, sold hundreds of thousands of records, experienced some of the illest moments I never thought I'd see ever or be in but grateful.

in all of that, there's always going to be a nigga like you to try throw salt or dirt on someones name. I say that to say this, I was 14-17 (2003-2006)...off and on suspension, getting expelled, getting in fights, getting jumped, changing schools, getting arrested, figuring out myself and life with a single mom, family members/friends dying left and right and not much of a support system so I'm never going to act like I was a perfect human being...especially on the internet, where I didn't HAVE to be.

But one thing you or no one ever can take away from me is my ability and craft of writing. I WROTE all my raps, on and offline from the time I was 12. I used to battle niggas in AOL chatrooms before I knew what a forum was and I adapted to forum style. One thing about me once I get the hang of something, I like it and I devote myself, I WILL BE THEE BEST or ONE OF THE BEST. That's just my mind state and who I am as a person, no one call tell me otherwise cause I have facts to prove it.

Back to what I was saying, it's really corny to come see like 12 years later a nigga still holding on to some shit from 2003-2005. Like damn bro, what happened in life that didn't go your way that you still feel the need to not only throw dirt on someone but for the shit to not even be true?

Facts - I'm probably one of the most disliked individuals in life, especially online. Why? That's just the task God gave me. "No good deed goes unpunished" I've handled it and dealt with it. The people closes to me are close because they know me, my intent and my heart at the end of the day, I've always helped more than I hurt. regardless of how whatever situation turned out. period.

So let me ask this, with this thread as proof. With niggas saying I'm this or I'm that blah blah. How did I manage to win so many battles if damnn ear EVERYONE, like literally..did NOT fuck with me or like me? lol

Who were these "cronies" I had? cause I can't tell you one that I still speak to til this day. Only people I even have on Facebook from those days are Answer and NyVillain and I don't even talk to them.

I've always been aware of myself and aware of my surroundings, that's one thing in life I'm thankful for.

so you mean to tell me I was in a battle royale with the best niggas of my time/era..ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITE. Me / Logic / Nyvillan / Shivas/ Jrite/ Olorun ---- how did I win off "politics"?

I wrote my raps and my bars just like everyone else, every battle. Niggas used to hate vote my shit all day, I'd complain and bitch about it because I knew niggas was haters. Not because I was arrogant but because I was level headed enough to see through the bullshit.

I lost two text battles, ever..one of which was debatable in my opinion. Logic_4DUB and YungMenace. No one else ever beat me and anyone who thinks they did is only playing themselves.

Cut the shit my nigga. You wasn't some insightful honorable anime samurai, you didn't drop out of the tournament cause of me or anyone else. I voted for whoever I felt won and 9 times out of 10 I never voted on niggas battles anyway cause I know they was gonna use it as a reason to vote against me. That was the only "REAL" politics. If niggas ever voted for me just because...how is that MY fault?

Gaining clout as a result of putting in work, is spoils of war. Fuck outta here. I was in my fuckin bag, each and every day I got better.

Yeah I probably exposed Answer in battle that I helped him with his bars...I HELPED A LOT OF NIGGAS with they bars. Steel sharpens steel, ain't that right Samurai?

I gave cats feedback on they bars before they go to battle cause that's just kinda nigga I was, am and always will be. I always want the best for the next man but here you are 12 years later acting a whole bitch. Correct me if I'm wrong but you got a kid or something right? I think I remember you having a baby at some point back then. Yeah? I hope you teaching them better than this cause this some weak shit bro.

I'm not even upset or "mad"..I'm disappointed that grown men still behaving like this. It's not becoming.

Anyway

Thank you to anyone whoever voted for or against me, hated on/lied on me, and a bigger thank you to anyone I ever battled. It sparked a lot of creativity I used later in life and I'm happy with the life I'm living. I wish you all the same.

- {Damien}
I log out for a week and this is in my notifications lol

I didn't read this but you wrote "lemme preface this with I don't give a fuck" then wrote ALL. THAT.

AFTER you bumped a 2.5 year old thread you found name searching yourself on here in 2016??

lol