View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 11:13 PM   #19
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
NFL>UFC>NBA>CFB>lingerie football league>boxing>baseball>hockey>soccer

the nfl by a wideeeeee margin. ufc with a heavy lead over the nba, the nba i only care for in the playoffs and even then its only lebron da god i've gave a shit about. before him it was iverson and before him jordan. college football is whatever but the playoff at least interests me and has me following OSU. from there we delve into the who reallyyyy gives a shit sports. LFL booty videos on youtube are better than whole sports and they ain't that great. lmao. i'll put boxing over baseball because id rather watch lomachenko or however you spell it, wilder/joshua, or money mayweather before i'd ever watch a baseball game. and baseball over any sport with a goalie. although hockey over soccer because at least they smash eachother and fist fight even if its on ice skates

ravens over everything
#2 IN THE COUNTRY LOSING TO PURDUE

HARBAUGH LIVING HIS BEST LIFE RN THX BUDDY