View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 07:30 PM   #14
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Like my other Carona thread.. I mentioned it saying I knew this was going to happen.

The whole police officer killing a dude in minneapolis was just a spark that seems to be a fire. Fuck cops, everyone who's had personal with the police knows that a lot of them are bully's with some weird ego problem. I've been beat up by police before too, unjustly.

But the protests here aren't really about police brutality... it's about the whole Corona thing, people are worried about their future.. being completely told what to do, everytime you turn on the TV all the commercials are saying shit like... 'DURING THESE, DESPERATE HORRIBLE, TIMES... WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!' So buy a Whopper from burger king.. 'BECAUSE WE ARE HERE FOR YOU, IN YOU HORRIBLE DISPICABLE LIFE'

People hear that shit too many times... People are going to revolt. Its less about the police brutality thing, more so about this whole Corona mess.

Open the fucking schools and restaurants.
Actually you're wrong. The protests and riots were about the police brutality and not the virus. Quit making shit up.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote