Old 02-25-2021, 01:33 AM   #66
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
@Adverse, just to clarify, nothing wrong with you enforcing the rules. You're just doing the job.

Nothing wrong even with Lars asking for the DQ. It's just bad sportsmanship. Especially a week after he late posted and late edited. I didn't ask for the DQ b/c I wasn't afraid to compete on the strength of my verse. I was hoping our league champ and self proclaimed best writer ever would have a similar competitive spirit.
I understand, and everybody’s built different if it was up to me solely I’d allow Rock’s verse in the battle, he wasn’t even ten minutes late. But anything after the 24 hour extension is a DQ usually and really depends on your opponent, like I said I would have been fine with it, Lars was not. And that’s what it comes down to I’m not trying to kill anybody’s mood or competitive fire.