Old 02-23-2021, 01:06 AM   #57
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
I expect nothing from anyone. But I expect the league to be ran by the people. And not one person swaying decisions.
Alright let’s get something straight, I didn’t ask to run this league. It fell into my hands after somebody else started it up and left you guys hanging, I only picked it up because I know how much it means to some of you guys having this platform to write on and honestly I thought it’d be less of a hassle.

There’s been a rules thread in this league all season, whether you have read it or not is your problem. I give 24 hour extensions upon request, if you need them you get them 24 HOUR EXTENSIONS not 26 HOURS not 24 hours and 8 minutes not even 24 hours and one minute. If you’re late, you lose. You knew you had a battle due, you asked for the extension you wanted another day to write. Cool, you got another day but the extension is over after 11:59 PM that day, 24 hours after the original deadline.

Could Lars be a little lenient and forget those eight minutes? Sure he could. But you guys have been around long enough to know how Lars plays these battles, he’s even pulled it on me a couple times but he has every right to say “hey this is 8 minutes late and I’m not accepting it” that’s his choice. Anything after 24 hours is up to the opponent. You’re making me out to be a villain when I’ve adhered by the rules all season long and made it fair to everyone. If you feel like we’re conspiring against you that’s not true. Point is you’ve been in two champ matches this season and broke rules in both. That’s on you , not me