Thread: WEEK TEN CHAT
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 03:29 PM   #49
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

It’s really this simple:

He tried to sneak me by requesting an extension via the PM which I wasn’t informed of at all.

I keystyled a verse together when it looked like he was no-showing.

He posted late, even after the additional 24 hour extension period he had been granted, somehow expecting this would be okay by me even though it’s outside the rules that have been in place far longer than the current six week period he’s been involved.

I’m well within my right to say “No, thank you,” as allowing him to post is of zero benefit to myself. My verse was keystyled to submit it before the deadline.

Now, had he politely messaged me and informed me of the circumstance at the time - I’m a nice guy, and have allowed others to post late on several occasions. I’m not unreasonable. I just expect people to be cordial and keep me informed. He did neither. Quite the opposite in fact, which I find unacceptable.

If he was an employee of mine and didn’t have the common courtesy to at least ring in sick or let me know he was in an unfortunate predicament that may delay his arrival, I would be terminating his contact. This unpunctual and sanctimonious attitude is not acceptable in my line of work.

Post your verse, on time, by the dead line. Just as the rules you agreed to when you signed up state. It’s really simple. You then have no one else to blame but yourself.

Last edited by Diablo; 02-22-2021 at 03:33 PM.