Old 01-18-2021, 02:20 PM   #9
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

was gonna wait til inf dropped but if this is done

I’m a mainstay in finals;
your only Maine stay was an Airbnb and you had to share a bed
Cus you had more random dudes checking in that night than in this very thread

dope and I appreciate the double punch here, it generally doesn't come across as well in short bar style but i thought it was a good opener

I don’t even know why you’re here. You and des were tied up
Last time that happened was in User’s basement and you were just hoping you might fuck

falls short of a haymaker because the general idea could be fresher but its still a solid bar tied into the happenings in his last battle

All those left field wack ass concepts. Ur enough to make this final go on unread
Cus INF was going off on tangents way before he worked at solar sun-beds

this is dope

I’m Surgical with letters bro - you can’t handle when the pressure grows
Cold steel to docs chest and you can hear his heart without a stethoscope

good, still shy of a haymaker for me but you've done a great job staying consistent

I saw your pic when you were Kyo and I’m not falling for it, cunt
Yeah I’ve heard of LGBTQ, but you can’t be all of them at once

funny

There’s some symmetry between us.. two things we have and hold tight:
My set of weapons and your sexual preference cus they’re both ‘bat on both sides’

i wasnt feeling this one, kinda feels like you ran out of steam but this is the only thing that felt like a miss to me

overall the only thing i didnt really like about this verse is you took too many "you're gay" angles. I feel like it was a large majority of the verse, but the concepts and execution were all there with only one miss. You stayed consistent throughout and it's a dope drop overall. If inf dropped like he did last round, I think you would've ran away with it. You def. deserve to be crowned champ imo
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote