View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 09:55 AM   #14
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Battle Record: 8-4

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Johnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
Using this logic, Johnny 6 Feet and Elfo should be #1 and #2, both with 1-0 records and a 100% winning percentage...

And Bodey's the Champ... Respect the belt, Clut.
I see looking at the rankings thread that nearly everyone in the league has taken at least one loss. Which shows how tight the competition is and why the title keeps changing hands.

I forget exactly how you would do a ranking system in this format. Is it most wins (excepting the champ) at the top and then descending by the number of losses? Like 5-2, 5-3, 4-1, 4-3, 3-1 etc?

But hey, if Inno wants to put me and Elfo in a completely unjustified position at the top... well... I'd think he'd lost the plot tbh.