Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripter View Post
Bro you got the address wrong for one and two I just got done saying how you check pics and I sat here for like a half hour before you guys even did anything so you were looking shit up. Bro dont act hard core I could show you how real hackers do it. lol
Honest if I were going to do it I would just get a virus on the server and own everyone on here.
If I were trying to show ability I would just go straight for your main email and take every account you own for everything in your browser including bank accounts. I could steal the cookies from your browser as well as the MAC address of your device so that I can spoof my device with it and login to your email undetected. Once your password is changed on your email you are fucked and I own everything lol
Then do it

@Diode watch out this HAXOR is gonna pwn your site bruh

He’s got what appears to be a kali linux logo entangled with tribal markings on his chest and a certificate for some random hospitals assembly language from 2001 so be careful
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote