View Single Post
Old 05-14-2023, 01:20 PM   #4
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

also

Championship Match-Up: Bladed Thesis (2-0) vs. Diablo (7-0)
Didn't this just happen? While I have Deebs winning, we all saw that Bladed was clean af against a strong opponent. If Diablo doesn't burn themselves out in the random battle they have lined up, Diablo knows they have to come through with a little extra effort because Bladed is going to as well.

#1 Contender Match-Up: Master Rock (6-1) vs. Pharaohs Army (3-2)
PA is on some lose-their-mind shit and will probably DQ themselves tbh. however, even if they don't, and even if their verse is remotely cohesive, Master Rock can take this zero problems - unless Master Rock goes in that weird direction they sometimes do and gets all weird.

XI WK VIII: Symetrik (5-0) vs. brokenhal0 (4-3)
I'm actually interested in the outcome of this one (for less obvious reasons): broken tried really hard to expand their abilities (we've faced each other across multiple AOWLs) and has gone model-universe-or-bust mode, which means they might DQ themselves on the length... but if they don't and actually want the fight, they'll come with something decent so I know I'll have to actually give at least 30% to stand up to their best.

XI WK VIII: Universe (6-1) vs. Frank (0-1)
if Universe is active for this, Universe; Frank has a cool style that is well-developed, but it's also slightly rusty. wonder if Frank spent the delay writing...

XI WK VIII: Scar (4-3) vs. Soule (0-1)
recognize names, don't have an idea sorry fam.

XI WK VIII: Blue Bayou (3-3) vs. Cereal (4-3)
if Blue shows actual effort, Blue could write a verse with their nose and crush cereal. probably no shows, though.

XI WK VIII: Adverse (3-4) vs. dead man (0-0)
honestly, either way.

XI WK VIII: Dope girl (3-3) vs. Sinacog (2-3)
I think the last time I voted for Sinacog, I either thought they were better... or they trolled. either way, at least some effort is all that's required to knock dope girl out.

XI WK VIII: Quill (1-3) vs. Dominate (0-2)
shrug.

XI WK VIII: Witty (0-0) vs. NYCSPITZ (1-2)
this is gonna be dope IMO. NYCSPITZ gets the dub purely bc I know them better but I ain't gonna be flummoxed if I'm wrong.

DEAD BATTLES:
XI WK VIII: Zuo (0-0) vs. Lyfzaa Gamble (0-0)
XI WK VIII: Saint (0-0) vs. Ghost1 (0-0)
XI WK VIII: Fracture (0-0) vs. Barcotic (0-0)