View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 05:58 PM   #15
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
If by basically said what's up u mean literal to the letter said STFU then yea totally man

Ur spinning off the earth an it's prob time for some air bud
I think all 3 of my IDs understand it's time for a break from writing/editing/rapping.
Lol.
Still leaking keys better than 79% OF ANY ACTIVE NETCEE'S WRITTENS.

Lol.
WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO QUOTE YOUR POST BAGS?
where u said whattup & plz summon sinacog?

I replied with a whattup and mocked a 10-liner.

I'm still wondering how that very "normal satire" & greeting to YOUR post addresing me is somehow spammy or a need for STFU in regards to addressing you.

If you wanna elab your confusing reply -- you may give it one more go?
OR, i could post your post
(sadly my reply was not saved - luckily it was a 5 minutes sinacog key (there was a real cool stretch ryme in it about "wingspans" tho. Thx for deleting it forever @Zuo. ON A CHAT THREAD WHERE IT BELONGED WHEN SOMEONE "SUMMONS" SINACOG.

Lol, I'll wait Bags.
Not tryin to spam you.
I am giving you props for RECOGNIzing and THAnking me for my "productivity" and obbbbvious shock value of race/ gender satire- play.~

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 04-20-2023 at 06:05 PM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote