Old 08-17-2017, 03:17 PM   #30
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i didn't address this because i don't care if you are trans, or racist. i just don't think a certain way of thinking that isn't harmful to yourself is a mental illness. we can all disagree with the pattern of thinking. but that doesn't make that pattern of thinking a mental illness

is it a mental illness to be a conspiracy theorist? is it a mental illness to hate a sports team? is it a mental illness to subscribe to certain political beliefs?

im just not with the thought police culture

if being transgender is natural, then it somehow surpasses a simple way of thinking. being racist at the end of the day is a decision. being trans isn't .

if you don't have control over the decision, and your chemistry makes it for you that should be a pretty big deciding factor

no one wants to be depressed. no one wants to catch the flu. people want to be racist.
That part I'm lost with lol. But to the rest of your post.

So you agree racism is not a disease but a choice?

So can you compare being trans to racist? I don't get it?

If a person can't help but feel trans, how is that a disease?

Are u saying that because of that fact....it is in fact a disease?

Elab my nigga
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote