View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 01:59 PM   #52
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

ive become friends with roughly 30-40 undocumented cats in my 3 years in cali so far

every single one of them has told me their story of how they got here

you wouldn't dare call them or their family criminals
so yeah, i dont believe its a crime to flee poverty and gang violence instead of waiting 10-20 years and dying in line just to appease your 'hey they say its a crime so its a CRIME' bullshit

yall never read 3 felonies a day? our law system is abhorrent

and most illegals ARE illegal from overstayed visas

border crossings are at a low

btw americans cross into mexico to use their cheap healthcare in mass numbers GENO. also trump administration isnt deporting just rapists and murderers they're deporting doctors that have been here for decades and 21 savage

if ICE was doing what they pretend they're doing i wouldnt have half the problem
also there's tens of thousands of children in detention camps since fucking april and some of those kids got sent back to the wrong fucking parents

we're literally committing crimes against humanity, children, to protect us from.... a record low border crossing

it aint about what they pretend its about

they "lost" 2,000 kids at LEAST
boof is offline   Reply With Quote