View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 01:10 AM   #15
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
This thread took a unexpected turn...I've noticed also that Asians have the clearest skin, then age quick as a mutherfucker & look 400 when they're 32...Love Latinas.
Yeah man... That old saying about when you meet a girl's mother and that's like looking in the future? First time i met my son's grandmother i thought she was her sister, no lie. Then i met her aunts and i was like...huh?

They were ALL 40 plus when i met them and if they didn't hate my white ass i prolly woulda got in trouble.

My most recent ex just sent me a picture too, the one that dont speak english? I definitely didnt stop talking to her cuz she wasn't fine.

I just got tired of dealing with a woman who wants to show up at my house and cuss me out cuz it was Wednesday.

Like... No reason at all. You just came over and put me on blast you felt like it.

Believe me, fun as hell in spurts.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote