Old 03-21-2020, 09:16 AM   #248
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
So now its fuck geno, right? Same way uptown.

Still no covid 19 in my county. Though a mapping of the state shows my county surrounded by infectesd counties. Odd. I find it hard to believe that the largest city in my county, which im in, is somehow dodging and weaving this virus. But ill take it
The amount of testing is still highly limited compared to what it should be. Trump promised millions of tests and reports say there’s only been about 100,000. There are still many people being turned away because the symptoms they show aren’t severe enough to allow them to get tested, even though the virus itself can be asymptomatic. That’s primarily why America is failing miserably at containing the outbreak right now, because they’re not fully informed on where the virus is and how it’s spreading in order to containing. Social isolation is fine for slowing things down, but it’s useless without proper testing.

You’ll also notice that there’s only about 10-11,000 confirmed cases right now and oddly high portion of those cases are celebrities, politicians, etc. who have the money and access to testing. If I were to throw a dart at any 11,000 random people in America, there’s no way I would hit as many famous people that have actually been affected by the virus.

Trust me, there are people in your county who have it.

Last edited by Answer; 03-21-2020 at 09:20 AM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote