View Single Post
Old 05-13-2023, 09:40 AM   #74
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default Closest to Honor system I'm clock at like 1.75% Satire

so like yeah i'll hone a little for warmup drop better

so the fact that barc and dead man r the last two ppl here on thread (as w a k) ha try dat1

yeah i dont wannt re-peep barc's etc
and dont really em maybe could guess 2.75+- out of the 6-7

And then to get myself more not bored, I kinda skimpypeakskimed the fact that dead man clocked a was the list like 5.75-8.25 with like a cap Y or Z and Y for the professor who wrote A-B verse in 2013, ok thats #1 ever verse in text
So, right Jesodist is goat of everything related to writing until 3031 remember. And since this is not fucking sardonicsm or sarcasm or annnything k. thats the exact year. i dont know what month of course. but ffs some new goat got it in 128 years. K.
However, Zygote Verse how long for dm? machine edit bs setups?
well let's see you know what let's group and polish and hone in the spirit of frank and barc.

My 2015 Alias Alphabet (And let's also group my C-D Alphabet right with it but not count it as an a.). &&&& is tied with Jesodists vs. Buddha that AOWL season cited are ties at #2

then pretty much dead man lars witty now saint frank certain |start pickin one of their verses, based on how it hits you , style pref, of course , et cet
Then check every Non-Pharaohs/Non emcee squared/Non House of Leaves/ Non LGI drops on OM from Page 1 first page of course, to rounnnd p5.5-7.

Then go to Me & Wittys Dominant Just Know OM thread cuz really lots there yaknow namies greaties

Then you do the rest of the work. ( or me here on an edit bored)
Which I already mentally noted at 75-87% stoned which we remind Geno that's about the area for writing endevaors, etc.

and yeah nod to all the bite-weird colalbs i collabed w./ not already mentioned
to say nothing of all the hypergeneralized lame groupings* i did to help my weird fucked no life brain finally drop a googletranslate on a psycho who really was only at like 27.5*Let's actually think about it for a minute or two for dead man's edit of yes Jeso is only god...how did it go down. Yeah wow i fk jobbd myself pretty bad here i clocked a lower edit on a what i thought's be higher on the prolly 80-85% fuckid up weird genius brain's fault that I am amosochistic friggin werrrdo yeah jeso Sadist fucked my Decade+ of Real life only 15-20 as I write teh sentence it's nearly all my fault dm.

WHoo all the groupings is where I was for readers or a future edit I'll calmly note the asterisk* with anod to my lazy groupings on the of course "nihilists" of open mic drops "satirists" then u got the pure "battleists" "mixers" "metas" "purist storiests" "chemical or alcoholian freekin werido fuckjobs who etc"
and then basically

BA boys barcie get an edit when I drop something so fast and prolly clock a yeah I'm gonna put a 2-3 hour deadline on a jonny6style prosey shitty weird rough draft but it'll hit 9-9.4 for dead man

and all the ppl i have not forgotton on purpse but as i told hal0, how do you anarchistaclly destroy a tinker toy set without the proper strategies and tools, which runs a little counterinutuive because you also have to be random

-yea there was a C++ perfectly programmed 5 card draw program in 11th,
but it was so strange I was always lazy procast fara clean up later clean up quick, so it wasn't til the "epic final" of the C++ where I "tried" and crafted the. Like no one else has to write the program for c++ 5 card draw with perfect suit Ascii's etc, choices, POINT SYSTEm cuz i didnt wanna get into $ and BR shit w/ kids in school wow i think even biggest reason was just easier not to

but rand num gen
v interesting

as cited recursive stuff

wish i could find that disk odds of finding at a 7%

but odds of finding the fairie forest 0% its gone but something deep inside knew to wordoc save the alphabet

and i am a parodoxwerido like it wasnt fate or destiny that it be gone the topical
but it happened and the following results happned because they did.

not really anything to read into as I told my (WORD here voca b edit*) Aunt
"everything happens for a reason"
no, not fucking really when u get into shit like calcV, Diff Equations, AI discussion threads tagbegging answer to fucking givea 1-2 elab on imaginary numbers because the rational for them existing doesn't make sense really kinda like Jesodist
MAKE HIM MAKE SENSE DM MAYBE I POLISH SOME REAL TOP FUCKING 5678978923478989

oh yeah that one sentence where i begged for vulg and nyc to be still active sharing b_ts pw etc

but a sidenow on paradoxes/(3 SYN EDIT *& DUE) right soon

Right so this is verrrry rare but as i stareed to ramble about c++
I was, counterintuitvely more interested VASTLY on the Theory on Paper shit wayay over the applications the using it ya kno
but then again quantum mechanics kind of bores me to death why donno but what doesnt bore me is
more C++ concepts
not just calc V fucking Calc I - IV including teh AB and thats not a zygote nameplay that is the actual name at the end of the Advanced Placement class. IT IS however nice "accidental" nameplay for sure.
tehre were like 3 other science or math arenas wehre I could bang out 2 topicals on Theory vs. Applied concpets

*edit?poll?die?
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote