View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 12:26 PM   #12
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill nik-A View Post
Me n nik are old school. Mix our styles... instant hits.
Sex symbols makes sense too - since one of u is an arrow and the other is a bitch

perfect angle of attack, real good observational insult off bat here I fuck with it heavy

fuck is this pig on? l ever see u, ur leaving dead. on my life
zelph look like a Klingon which is also what he do to every vet on the site

LOOOOOL nice

& aero need mad help. I never seen a dork so lame
I’ll give u a tip... as soon as you get here with my pork lo mein

simple but effective, I like it

both y’all some beta bitches. fucked up when u drew a bout w/des
I’ll go from A to Z & when I’m through, we’ll see who’s the real alpha. bet.

not so keen on the wording of this one but not bad at all

Difference tween Aero’s travel threats to meet up & fight is I’ll actually kill u in ya home, son
I can really go the distance... u dont battle much but when u do u’re proud of losin a close one

alllllll facts, again I like the personal attacks here keep em coming

Don’t front, FB walks around with a D-vice while u girl has one u can’t stop see, copy?
she loves that after 1 round I’m quickly back up... while u callin for it on the company walkie-talkie

good

she screaming out papi. Oddly mommy didn’t care for this pig that trick is a bitch
Zelph’s sex symbol is the non-smoking pregnant one so ur kids aren’t born with that shit on its lip

OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDD LOTB FOR ME ROFLZZZ

Aero out here like he’s done well to gloat & he can’t even tell a joke
People eat up anything... never won a major tourney, has a losing record & calls himself the goat
straight closer

I got Nik and Des winning here. The Zelph insult was my fave of the battle, that was nuts to me and crazily funny, sex symbols line was a fire concept too

great battle bruhs