View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 05:14 PM   #5
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

I'll smash ur fucking face in put an end to ur future endeavor
Once the blood Spilsbury it In the concrete,ur gonna be needing him to jigsaw it back together
ur a light feather compared to my weight comparison so if we fight it'll be embarrassing
If you decided on a gunwar, then ummmm? k come out you'll turn fag quicker than Mr Garrison
I'll go to wherever ur traveling rocketlaunch ur flight mid air
Soon as u Dinosaurs left as evidence, always carry tools in the box like Earl Sinclair
Better be aware of his surroundings my dawgs outside they blood hounding
I'll be somewhere equipped with two sharp blades,i move around better then Kurt Browning
Shook of the Glock sounding when I blast of in ur direction
My Aim Topps whatever shots u miss,ill just go inside the closet like its my baseball collection
You'll never in your life make a good impression, that's y ur bitch is fucking me and said deuces
During Orgasm she had a Big Burst u watched us both while drinking 50 cent juices

Last edited by Joe Boston; 05-25-2018 at 05:40 PM.