View Single Post
Old 05-12-2023, 08:00 PM   #94
Bladed Thesis
ExSol Meets HolyIsh

Battle Record: 4-2

Bladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant futureBladed Thesis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Leaves View Post
Yeah cunt if you don't like rap/writing/text/editing/rapping history u fukn loser , dude, like YOU & @kungfugrup *note get to him soon*

Yes act like you're an unaware top head w/ ur bs one line baits and TrollJob Plz Master Meta Student Rymie Phara Exammmine my niiice versee on a quatain of epic poetry with

BOOM HOL (NOT LOCKED OUT YET PS @sral JK @Diode BUD A QUICK EDIT...HEY LET'S JUST DO IT ON THIS THREAD; WE'RE SO FAST.

where were we ahhh yes
Let's explore th BORING yeah top fem #2 Alia Avatar etcl.
Like u want spellouts for your boring onelinebates that kung is Even worse at
BUT WILL STILL PAY HIM OFF RIGHT @SPREE BTW spree ur #4-6 on all time aggressive boarding/2ndTier battling etc..

goddamn it cunt do u see how we mix compliments and roats etc.
little 1 line pay off for me , u for the line, etc
meanwhile Frank and a couple Prior '14 HEADS WHO BTW IF EVER A TOPICAL THEYD TORCH U YEAH
-BROCK HE*SHE'S DONE RITE
YEAH PEEPD GOAT FARA GOT ITNERESTED IN BOTH ARENAS LIKE PIG MOD RITE
HAHA
-OH WHWAT ELSE YEAH BLANCO BISHOP AND CAMPBELL SMOKE UR BAITING ASS TOO IF THEY EVER YEAH
FEWWWW VOTES FROM LARZY RIGHT @Diablo WHO CANT GET ENUFF OF THSE TAGS AND NOTICE WHICH ACCT IM DOING IT FOR HIS NEEDS RIGTH ENG JESUS U CUP TO SPEED YET BITCH (BTW KUNG GEST LIKE A ONE LINER MAYBE A QUITE YEAH IM CHAINGIN MY SIG)
LOL
WEHRER WE
oh yeah chick*edit sis male contrarian like me who ranked ur
#1 BRRIDGE IN THE HISTORY OF WRITING
PROLLY MY STILL ****** cENCORED RIGHT FOR HER/HE BUT OF COURSE KUNG GETS THET REVEAIL OF THE NUMB 1 ALL TIME BRIDGE IN MY #1 TOPICAL EVER OF COURSE DELTED BY THE FACT TAHT #0rAankd Sadist Jes0 still rockin GOAT tied w/ me til 2031
@blue up to speed yet
@how boutchu rican @Amen kneeeeeeeeeeew he just wanted a lil touch of race/wife/mayweather/worse record etc. its all up on the net opensource
so yeah my cencored goat bridge that fuked my life for 1.5 year hiatus right everybody
agaaaaaaain this chick wANTS IT SUMMATED FOR HER BAITS YP
PRINT THIS SHIT OUT WHILE U PRETTEND U DONT LIKE "RESPECT"TAGS @sral @Witty AND U K W EVERY POST I WRITE MAKES ME WANNA OFFICALLY TAG @ENG BUT THE MF IS
-ENG UP TO SPEED 1
-LARS OF COURSE AND PUPIL ROCKIN THE 2A 2B@ THISSSS POINT ALLLLLL MY GOAT ATTN RIGHTE LOL

so anyway
#2 brfidge in the history of text on the fuckin OM Chat wall while I roast sym for roasting it (1line also of course gave me a 1line payoff vote ffs in the HaloPharoah Goat Collab of Topical History for @Aero of course who watches w bb, who eng and nyc just told he and dull what they can ....etc....

so yeah w/ dat nice bridge i wanna bite harder than the clit ur teazing rite now in my mfkMY THREAD YU DIDI
-lars rape thread for bate
-AT THIS POINT U KNOW WHAT ITS h.....
*run pharaohs Dead Man Probably Machine Analysis* right frank/ryno/spree see how fast dudes as we just absorb thiese iditos tryina say they goats over me and asdfjklasd;fjklad;fjkl;jklaDF YEASTILL
-1 JESO
-2 ME RIGHT?
lol duh

anyway on the tease bridge open #2 bridg cunt? that we all etc....played games on for Symmie i Fakie better tahn u all and have the rold of encourage yet asdff....
etc

so yeah
THE WHOLE DEAD MAN PROBABLY PROGRAM
(NOW NOTICE GUYS THE ZYG SHORTTERM/ANS LONGTERM DATA SHIT IS PLAYED AT THIS POINT BY AN HOLLLL CHECK YEAH 3X AT LEAST ON THA LIME RITE?) SO
YEAH WELL HIT THAT 3RRRRD DM PROBABLY MACHINE EDIT RIGHT

kk

so
final calculations on the alias guessing that barc baitingly wants me to keep teasing cuz this MF w/ Gamble they GOT THEIR OWN ODDS SHIT ALL WEEKEND WITH QUIET SETH who gets the most outu of #1 ATTN Eng and 93%Barcy in BOTH ARENAS for everyones neeeds now goedddd damn it universe
do u see how easy this shit is when u jst fkn defend urself and get movited w/ rhetoric idiots yeah cunt final calc now til ur next bitch issssss:

for @~RustyGunZ~ Here yeah this is the FEATURE teaser on the spreaddshit this weekend brah
na jk eng lars wit its SIDEPLAY FOR LARAS AGAIN BINGGG
yeah sideplay teaser Seth is the deadman probably not zyg/ans program NOT Eviction Fake AI etc... isss
B_T sittin at a (ballparking still this shitll polish)
u know what certain is so much smarter and would never fake a FEM TOP DOG lolyeah
0% on the certain seth take it off the board
we rrrr still rockin taht 12.5-17.5 Vulgar/Uurl type deal
but STILL WITH NYC (right now AT didode right? hes now at 7.5-10% stake for sure and anoterh bait-engage depending on the quality rockin him INTO THAT 20 1.5 ARENA,
which KUng who will get fucking ONE LINE SOON
lol doesn't like so yeah
NYC see lars thats just the sideplay on his stake here it's not evev his B_T odds for seth at this point where he just gyratesszzz for wise around a 55-70%
by simple 100 deduction calc of course from @zygote who got the PA whine complain OMGGG THIS VERS SO SICK EPIC DUE U SICKO JK LOVE U CAN I RAP IT?
right right we count down from 100 FUCK U ZYGOTE #3 AFTER ME AND JESO HOW DARRRRRE I LOL RETRIED WATCHIN RIGHTE SO
the remainder of the 100 for seth's 2nd best play here on the gamble/whoever//.yeahhh u best beleieilieve the ownsers NYC/Kung/Diode involved THX DIODE WOULD NEVER GIVE MAJORITY NOW FRANK NOW THAT UNICORN GOAT FRNAK GOT PHARAOH CAUGHT UP FOR META 8 YRS RITE Lolloll duh soee
so yeah B_T; remaining bait guess fo seth and barc to love is
u know what why not yeah just an old head rockin rshorrt longbar goating LARS all over how bout that u like me now taggin ya hun? FO yeah kungets one line but #2Fem lovvv me now
um
yeah that % is now at the remandier for shorterm betting (ANS WILLLL GET HIS LONG TERM PAYOFF SPREE as we topicalize fucking poker into existence fo AJ in 14-17 minutes RIIIIIGHT LARSS RIGIIIIIIGHT BLUE RIIIIGHT TRYING TO COMPETE WITH UR NOT ALIAS ZYGOTE IRISHBOY?lol duh

*****FINAL 2 editsOH AND ON THE FINAL FAKE FOR LARZ YEAH BITCHES
DO THE DUDCUTIONS
TEH RANGE OF NYC
THE RANGE OF VULGURAR MAYBE URRRRLLL
WOWWW SETH U GOT A TERTIAARY ON UR HANDS LATER RIGHT!!LOL
AND THE REMAINDER IS OLDGOAT BAITFAKEBTICH

SO THE FINALLll*
and this is just for ANNNY TechniCal NCG's watchingreading my domination of the United Kingdom is
all 3 of us (still not locked out) yeah we been using ANAGRAM wrong word right NYC FUCK U NEVER TROLLCORECTION OR BATe lasdljfasd;jklasd;fjkl;jklsd ;fjkl
yea on the
"acronym everybody going forward", right uni?
duh sputid spmmy fara bad vocab right frank and certain?

lol anyway

yeah bags u better be watchin or ur fkin next bud im chang my HeteroSexual NonTech NonLarsEviction doccing sigggg for ya till u whine to pigggs to take it downwn wyeah
lars u rock that sig u better soon brit i gettin home soooon havnt even hit that sativa idiot

EMCEE NOW FUCKING CLOCKING MEEEE LARS
lars love twits cuz hes still GOAT MENTOR RIGHT?
yeah whileele wittty possum robinsssss like he wants s MMLPs ssss etc.

brb-
I'm hoping you aren't actually typing all this shit out because holy shit if you are. You need a life, loser.

mere morals fall again, mere mortals stall my blades?
ive gone everywhere 'n everywhere gone gotten Hall of Fame
Bladed Thesis is offline   Reply With Quote