View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 11:48 AM   #63
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Its easy to miss the point when you never make it.
1. Both of those bars op quoted were like exactly the same thing Kar said. Fact.

2. The faggotry of trying to decode what a bite is. Your consensus seems to be that if it isn't *w9rd for word* Then we have to judge it on intention. Which cannot be known, intellectually lazy, and faggot.

3. Since your criteria for determining biting is COMPLETE LY SUBJECTIVE. And bullcrap....you then proceed to base your criteria upon your PERSONAL FEELINGS about the person. I.e. whether he is dope or not. This is nearly the height of faggotry.

4. This leads to my point: if cronus or the homey zelph would have done this....they would be banned or crowned. If Kar does it....and he did. The plays are the same. That cannot be denied.......he gets a pass.

This is where text is in 2016. But righteously text has always been this way.

Church.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote