Old 07-25-2019, 08:02 PM   #10
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

doep battle

rock

man I enjoyed this fully broseph. taking the picture with a more abstract brush from what I read. the focal point was broad rather so focused, which I enjoyed. some of your ideas felt a bit undeveloped at times and that's obvious due to the rushed last minute ish. which tbh man this shows if you would of had a bit a more time lol. likei said I enjoyed how you used the picture but didn't make it so obvious. giving me more options to interpret. well done..

lp

this was solid work. I mean all fleshed out with a crisp flow. I loved how the story progressed like clock work man well done with that. I think that's the biggest hit for me here. the ease of how the story unfolds as it goes that shit was impressive lp. no real hiccups I mean this was probably one of your better verses.

overall..

I think MMLP took this with an obviously more polished verse and style. rock tried to dropped last minute and that's the reason im giving my vote to lp. rocks verse felt rushed and incomplete. good battle dudes but u thought P took all day.

MMLP