Old 07-19-2019, 08:35 AM   #12
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

saw that ghost video. whew. bet ur feeling way small kid
u should apologize for all them verses Blue, because in truth they all did

solid opener, i fuck with it. 8/10

ur debt to text can never be paid. u have nothing to be proud of bitch
ur wordplays congealed to a stewy goo and cats like Barcotic crawled out of it

nah, too simple. kinda funny but not enough to justify the bar. 6/10

wife is fly as fuck tho. & des keeps her gorging on cock
so if I EVER leave ur crib w/blue balls, it would be yours...in a box

I think the idea of you wanting to collect his balls in a box is a bit weird, but this is solid overall. 7/10

how many lines will be enough for u? I fall asleep every two words...
conservatives would rethink all their wall views with one look at a blue verse

ok, funny and super relevant to blue's ridiculous writing habits. Wall/Trump bars in general can feel underwhelming though. 7/10

always doctoring ur bars for days. still every line I read stinks, nerd
I guess when u always put the metas in u just can’t end up with sick words

think the wording toward the end could've had more of a sting to it but solid bar overall. 7/10

so...should u kill urself now or continue to shit on ur own legacy?
just one answer. & I don’t mean dude who voted Lars in that battle no one else will ever read

ok closer, fairly funny but I felt the wording on this could've been executed better 7/10

“i don’t care about this Blue!” it shows faggit you’re wack with a pen
of course you went the min...you doin 30 would get met w/ more laughs then Amen

i think you could've done more to tie this into amen going to a minimum security prison. I think "doing 30" just has too broad of a scope. 7/10

dude went in on Hush, might even say he crossed the line chuckin some rights
i’m not surprised the squirt went so far tho...it happens everytime i’m fuckin his wife

I thought this was dope. Funny, something I haven't seen before, worded well. 9/10

bitch hates country & western but maaaaan she’s got a knack for spoons
if u hear me say i’m comin ‘3:10 to Yuma’ it’s because she LOVES sex in the afternoon

I'm 100% sure I saw someone do a 3:10 to yuma bar on nc a few years back. If I recall, they went the gun route, so I think it's just a case of 2 people coming up with the same concept, but I can't really rate a bar highly when I can vividly recall seeing it before. 6/10

it’s not just the dad bod, you got mad flaws. i hope you know your crap isn’t worthy
just had ya number three seed but in 15 years textin u’ve never been that in a tourney

I like this. If I'm nitpicking, calling your 3rd child your number 3 seed is a bit of a reach, but I thought it was worded well and tied into the personal. It lands fairly effectively imo. 8/10

if your son wants to become a man the boy should never look to his Pa’
only thing he’ll take after his father.. is an equally painful hook to the jaw

this is cool, I feel like there was a lot of ways you could've spun this and if you explored the concept more it could've been even more devastating. 7/10

& as for writing for the Feed.. nope! now the boy Destroys in a Harvey’s
one article in & Buzzcut - You Off so fast i swore you got deployed in the army

I can tell you made a conscious effort wording this to work on both ways, but it comes off a bit clunky. It's like a car, it runs fine for getting from destination A to B, but it's not the smoothest thing in the world. 7/10

overall

Destro 42/60 - 70%
Blue 44/60 - 73.3%

v/ Blue