View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 07:47 AM   #8
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

this is for bread & im winnin it all, ur a crackhead scrub faggot
if u ever grabbed a full Purse, Snatcher its a petty crime to support ya drug habit
mmm decent at best, the drug habit part was too random and there’s no tie in for it
try to be sneaky & rob me, the heat'll put a hole in ya eye
if this Catapult a gun on me then the cannon launchin his soul in the sky
nah lol
im jus waitin for NC to ok this homi, gotta uzi i'll bang it on this clown
treat ya like fertilizer, soon as the Green Thumbs me up u'll get planted in the ground
pretty cool
ur slut gets trained, txtin the crew to get ready & come smash it
she like a Conveyor Belt, goes down the line & handles everyones package
lol ok
u love ya girl but shes a whore mad dudes fucked her
that Pigment the world to u but gagin on jizz showed her true colors
pigment wp is too played, a miss here
i treat all my verses like its my last then i'll work the lead
every bar i spit Vitiligo off w/ heat till theres patches of ya skin burnt to shreds
not feelin it
ya team food & they pussy, talkin behind ya back on the gay tip
cuz everyone in Click Bait, press'em once an they open up sayin sum fake shit
nice I liked it
SIG had u leakin from his bars, spittin that rough shit u hatin
after Gangland everyone of his punches ur grill looked like a bloods initiation
solid closer

3 good
1 ok
1 Decent
3 misses

Vs

Ur prolly a landscaper & Barc is ur boss...but all of this has been gone over...
Ur the type of nigga to 'pull out a blade in the hood'...only to be repairin a lawnmower,
mmm decent
I'll catch'em sleepin! Chopper in hand. Nozzle aimed the crown he wears...
Nigga I'm gonna leave Bananas in Pyjamas BEFORE I come down the stairs!
lol nice
Idgaf if ur son breathin, let me speak so u understand. The way I scheme is loco...
I'll put ur kid underground while he's still alive until he's livin out a scene from Coco,
pretty cool here
Peep the plotline. AK had a Full House until I rolled up & buried the buildin...
& we all know Family Matters so I waited until Al was Married... with Children,
didnt like this one
I left his whole fam in the fetal position. Body's curled...pellets from the shotty swirled...
The last thing he saw was me 'rollin thru his house w/a big toy' like the intro to Bobby's World,
alright
U've never seen a 'pistol POV' until "I Gave You Power"...I got beams & rods...
I'll drive-by ur block & put u to sleep until u have more Street Dreams than Nas,
this one was pretty wordy, decent at best
Bum bitch! If I let this revolver pop in my grasp...u'll be shock from the blast...
Breathe easy! Or I'll put a 'snub to ur face & air out the nose' like an oxygen mask!
alright
U aint bangin, slangin or hangin w/niggas...keep lyin & I'ma leave ur carcass bleedin...
Cuz the last cornrow u seen...was workin for a farmer during harvest season.
nah lol

2 good
2 ok
2 decent
2 misses

This one was really tough to decide. Allen had 1 more strong hit than body but body had a more consistent verse with 1 less miss. Allen had some cool wordplay and some nice bars like the click bait one I really liked. Body had a lot of cool concepts but were sometimes wordy which took away from the impact, however, I feel Body was more creative and had less played lines than Allen. Allen had some bad ones like pigment and catapult was very forced. Again, close one but I have body edging it in the end.

Vote BodySnatcher