Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Cops'll dig nephew Mikey out the gutters after the AR let off 80 loose
Call 'em Sloth & Chunk.. They'll be in the sewers reachin' for ya Baby Ruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags
AN AFTER I GIVE THE BURN TO PUP?
Aunt granny said u got a knack w words....THAT BITCH DYSLEXIC....SHE WANT TO HAVE SOME WORDS WITH KNUCK
I'd use this as a ghost write, but ask Ruth I get the job done - IM THE GREATEST
I got some words for ur bars too, but when I say the Anteater is gooin it ain't related
You're 3 ingredients short of a curry if u know what I mean it ain't funnny
I'm the real Indian Bachelor - Got u worried cus I'm in ya Aunties ear gettin' her money
She likes to give me juice & candy. Then I’m off to murder ya Grannies hootenanny
Every old member will get it. I’ll take em sweet & cool like I hit the table to loot the Andes
Fuck ya whole fam, all poor labor workers. New meanin to breakin ground bitch
I inherit real estate.. You inherited the work ethic to trim the hedges all around it
Oh & male pattern baldness.. Is drug use in the family too or just u thats so wack?
How u got a Mr Clean cut but ain't been clean cut since u traded white fedoras for smack
U a wack virgin, this creep even look at a bitch he'll get hauled off
If ya ever got in a Broadway you'd get cast rated worse than Statler & Waldorf
U don’t shoot shit. No more gunbars. I got the beams no Lincoln logs
Play with the toys & the metal will twist ya fuckin guts up like Slinky Dog
Why post here still? This cuck loves gettin spit on and beat
Glutton for punishment - He’ll take a loss n jizz terribly like his wordplay last week
Bags fuckin raped you a year ago, no one ever think that u astound guy
Good thing this the 1st round I had to write for since last SC u were a 1st round bye
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 07-16-2019 at 12:07 AM.