View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 09:14 PM   #11
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Sage Francis. Dude was just cool as shit and went into the crowd right after erforming the last track to give people hugs and talking to people. I think quite a few of those he gave hugs to really needed it too.

Before the show, and right next to where me and my friends sat down he ended up selling merch/cds/signing shit, they left for beers and taking phone calls before the show started. Sage ended up just sitting there by himself after the surge of people got their fix so ended up shooting the shit with him for about 15 mins. The concert was pretty dope too with different elements throughout.

I've been to quite a few shows and went to a few of the greats but the overall experience was just dope af with Sage.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 07-13-2019 at 09:20 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote