View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 07:35 AM   #81
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

What a Trip. I'll Come In with a Busted Lip 'til Something Sticks. I'm Hella Miffed from What you've Quipped. You're a Prick. I'm Quick & I play Tricks. I'll Infect you like a Tick until the wound is Ripped. So get Off This! Strong Rips from the Bong Hits. Strapped with Long Clips. I can rap a whole Song Bitch, on a Long Diss. You're in the Wrong Clique. I shall win in a popular decision like Brexit, so you best Exit, or be banned from the site like Exis. It's not a Question; I'll eat you for Breakfast then shit you in the Septic. Are you getting the Message or even Grasping my Essence? You lost me before you finished your Sentence. You must have a Death-Wish. Serve your Best Dish then let me Guess It. Shoot up your Lexus with the clip exTended. My lifestyle's Lavish. I'm an above-Average Savage. Something you can't Manage. Causing Damage. Shredding your Cabbage. You Panic. Frantic Antics build up, Lactic Acid. Be sure to Practice, then you'll Have an Advantage. You're on your Last Days for I'm on a Rampage. You Act Gay then suck dick for Fast Pay. Then spit up in an Ashtray. i'll pierce your heart like a Manta Ray and ruin any hope you Had Today. This will Be Shared. Let's have all your Grievances Aired. They'll tell you how We've Fared. You, Me, and emCee Squared. Except it's not Fair. My rhymes are Paired because I Care. I will come Crashing, Bashing, and Slashing. If you're Acting, I'm not Laughing at what you're Trashing. I'll leave you Gasping. I shall hold a false Image. I'll rush to the line of Scrimmage. Beat you in chess, backgammon, or Cribbage. Stay in my Business because this work is never Finished.

Last edited by emcee squared; 06-19-2021 at 07:46 AM.
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote