View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 08:35 PM   #6
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

30 & probs still a virgin too.. ur clout the worst, boss
This nerd’s lost. How u gon’ name urself Coop.. & not know the first thing bout a bird’s box

U crying for attention. NC’s wanna see my hands hitting his mug
Next week we hope it’s more Tear Breakdowns... followed by slashed wrists in the tub

vs.

Look how mad he gets, pipe down. <- I'm sure ya girl deals with that often
Ain't had good wood in so long, she startin to see the appeal of a coffin
Never broke her back. He snorting w/ laughter cuz he nose it's fact
His flow so wack, last time he had a LOTB, must've been coke vs crack

v - Coop. In this battle, I had it pretty evenly. 2-2. I think Wand had the best bar with tier/tear breakdowns. Coke vs. crack bar got a chuckle out of me, and the coffin one was also very nice though. The bar Wand had about Coupon mags was almost quotable but needed better wording imo. Same with the "proof" bar from Coop. This was close, but on the strength of both bars, Coop won it for me, as that bird box line is long and filled with ridiculousness, so I almost didn't quote it. Wording on that could've given the edge

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z